Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bibliography Composer

The part I hate most about writing papers is referencing my sources and compiling a "correct" bibliography page. It seems like each teacher wants the bibliography page done differently like APA v. MPA. I can never keep them straight. In my quest to make this task more bearable I found a website called easybib. This is an amazing site that basically does the bibliography for you. You just enter the information like title, author, publication date, etc..... and this site will put to information in the correct order. Next time you have to write a paper for class, work, or any other activity, try this out. It saves a lot of time.

Update: You now need to create an account to use the services on easybib.  Also, now only MPA style is free.  They have Chicago and APA but they have a cost to use.

No comments: