Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Project C3

Project C3 is a very full and informative site. This site is packed with a lot of resources for teens, families, employers, and professionals. This website has so much included in it that I haven't seen it all. I am impressed by what I have seen so far. The goal of Project C3 is to improve transition outcomes for youth through facilitated collaboration, resource mapping, Communities of Practice, training, and advocacy. There are job searches, a list of things happening in the community, information on health issues, resources to help aid families, resources for people with disabilities, and so much more. This is a great resource for anyone.  There seems to be something for everyone. I have been impressed by this and I think you will be too.

No comments: